The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
darklies

darklies

At the Manor - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Lacey sat back on the bed after washing her hands of the blood. She was now bored.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:40 am

Amu smiled and nodded, and then turned and almost ran down the hallway to Lacey's room. Once there she knocked softly, and stood waiting.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Skylar watched her go down the hall, a smile upon his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good bye, Andy" Shellie said as the doctor climbed into his car.

"I'll come back for y-" he started but he was cut off.

"I think you mean when you have more information for Lacey" She said quickly.

"Of course, of course" he said with a smile. He got in the car and drove off, once he could no longer be seen Shellie nearly shouted

"Men are such perverts!" before storming in the house.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Lacey couldn't help but laguh when she heard Shellie.

She stood up and opened the door. "Yeeeeeeees?" She said boredly.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Amu stifled a laugh at what Shellie said, though she knew this wasn't a laughing manner. When Lacey opened the door, she smiled at her.

"Hello, are you alright?" She asked. "I heard you coughing again, and I was worried."
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Shellie immediately ran into the garage and found Jason sitting on the hood of one of the cars "He ditched me" Jason told her.

"No, I told him to stay here" Shellie said with a small smile.

"Why?" He frowned at her

"Because I want you to myself" She told him matter-of-factly as she sat next to him on the hood.

"What was with your outburst?" he asked

"Just a moment of weakness" she said quickly

"Were you referring to me?" he asked

"Of course, I know what goes through that naughty little head of yours" she tapped his head teasingly

"I bet you do" He went to grab her waist but she dodged away from him and smiled playfully at him. He chased her to the door and slammed it shut as she tried to open it. He turned her around and kissed hungrily, she returned it eagerly.

((This is Jared, Belle is cooking.))
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Lacey nodded. "I'm fine, but Dr. Harper Doesn't know what is wrong with me."
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Amu chuckled softly and nodded.

"Yes, I heard," she said. Then she frowned again. ".....Are you sure you're alright?" She pressed. She was still worried about her staying in a house with mostly human blood-drinking vampires, when she was half-human herself.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:28 pm

As Jason kissed her neck she was paying attention up stairs "I have to go" she told him quickly and he didn't seem eager to let her go. "Jason, I really do have to go" she said again and he reluctantly backed off.

"Fine, but you owe me one" he said

"Indeed" she said with a smile before kissing his cheek and walking out, leaving him in the dark garage. She walked up the stairs and knocked on Lacey's door frame "Mind if I join?" she asked
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Lacey sighed. "I don't know anymore. Prehaps it was wrong of me to be mean to the doctor."

She glanced at Shellie, smileing sadly.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:00 pm

"I'm pretty sure that if you weren't I would have been" Shellie told her with a small smile "He needs it, and next time I'll resort to the threat of Skylar's flame over seduction." She added, she attempted to straighten out the dress that Jason had wrinkled slightly but decided she didn't care and promptly gave up.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Lacey's eyes shined. "So next time he comes I don't have to try to be nice to him?" She asked hopeful.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 pm

"What makes you think there will even be a next time?" Shellie asked "I really don't want his arms around me again, one time is enough, thank you" she added "Anyway! If anybody tries to get at you they will severally regret even considering it." she told her with an eyebrow raised
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:38 am

Amu smiled slightly as she watched them. She was listening in Marcus' room, and downstairs at the same time, wanting to be sure everything was alright. She smiled at Lacey one last time before turning to leave.

"I'm going to go....take a nap," She said. All of this was exhausting her. The stress of having Marcus there, and now Lacey and the doctor. Though she was beginning to understand him more and more with each passing day. She refused to let herself believe this, though, and constantly reminded herself of all of the things he had done. But she was still attempting to be nice to him, like she had promised a week ago, for Tina.

She walked down the hall and into her room, closing the door behind her and laying down on her bed, and staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Lacey nodded. "You know, since I'm awake during the day, I can do the things like shopping, since you like to cook." Lacey said she wanted to help.

~~
Tina was now walking up the stairs looking for Marcus.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:06 pm

"That would be great." Shellie said with a smile. She was listening to the stairs creak slightly as Jason walked up them as she spoke. "I hope you choose to stay, you are always welcome no matter what." she added.

Jason walked past them, wiping a hand across Shellie's back, sending a small thrill up her spin. He passed and she returned back to normal, a small smile set on her face.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:12 pm

"You would just have to write a list for me, and give me the money to get them with." Lacey said, smileing back. "I think I might stay. Altrough it might be good for me to leave too."
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:16 pm

"Will do" Shellie told her, it was a wonder she could keep her fridge stock at all, and the toll it took on her to get it that way was surprising, too many men for one simple thing. "I hope you stay, like I said, they so much as let it cross their mind and they will regret it."
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Amu sighed, still staring at the ceiling. She heard someone walking up the stairs, and wondered who it was, but didn't go to look. She couldn't sleep, and instead lay with her hands on her stomach and staring up at the celing silently.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:23 pm

"Thankyou." She said. "Thankyou for everthing." She looked down at her hands. "I sould see a dotor in town, later, not Dr. Harper. See if they an firgure it out, I don't want to get you mad at one of the others." She didn't ry to hide her distaste for doctors. Dotors were the people that would love to get their hands on her, and her stange blood, well she geusted that those doctors were more of sciencests then doctors, but they were still the same to her.

This was only, maybe, her forth time seeing a doctor. Maybe less.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:27 pm

"Fine... but Jake is going with you" She told her. He would make sure their were no questions other than ones immortal approved. "And really, it is no trouble. I enjoy having you here, someone who does chew while eating is always a refreshing change. I am slightly jealous of you though, being able to see the sun and all. Even after a century I still miss it." she added the end on a sad note.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:48 pm

"It's still beautiful, if that helps." Lacey said. "Is there any phone books here, I'll make the appointment tomorrow morning, but I don't know this town . . ." Then she sighed, "Not all my meals do I chew, there are a few times were I do have to . . ." She didn't finsh her statement. She didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:53 pm

"I'm sorry, you were a little silent there and your mind, although fascinating, is still new to me." Shellie stated, she knew she hadn't stated it but there were few secrets to be kept in this house.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:07 pm

"Nevermind it was nothing." She said. "But thanks again.I sould go to bed, now. I want to go on town tomorrow, early. I want to see what it is like, before to many people wake. Is there anything you would like me to pick up?" She asked rocking back and forth on her heals.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:17 pm

"I'll get you a list and some money. I've cooked everything in this house that I can and now I have nothing to distract myself with." Shellie told her "That is, if you don't mind of course." she added. She was physically there with Lacey and granted she was trying to focus on Lacey but Jason, just a few rooms down was mentally calling out to her. She attempted to block him out but she was so attune to his mental conversations with her that it made it difficult for her, after all when Lorelai held her captive and he stayed in the room with her to take care of her she had been the only one speaking while he just thought what he had to say.

She managed to block him out, however, and focused on Lacey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: