The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
srw464

srw464

At the Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Amu rolled her eyes when she heard Shellie.

'Sure thing, boss,'
she thought back sarcastically. When Skylar asked her what happened she shook her head.

"Nothing," She said quckly. "Nothing happened." She glanced at Tina out of the corner of her eye and tried to return her smile, though it came out more of a grimance than anything else.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Shellie clenched her fist "Try to make sure there is order and then people get angry" she mumbled underneath her breath almost inaudible. "Let's go inside then" she said to Lacey. She slowly made her way towards the door and waited for her on the porch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar watched Amu, wondering why she seemed angry
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Lacey waited a few moments before folllowing. She was scared, through she did her best not to show it, she waited for Sheillie to go in. She was holding her breath. A sudden thought came to her.

'I sould run now! While I have the chance. She tought but staied in place.

~~
Tina looked down when Amu grimance. She sat down. She didn't know what to do. She knew she sould have kept it to her self, kept a sercet. Why did she believe Amu would understand? She was a fool. She was upset that Amu was mad at her. She didn't understand, through, why was Amu mad about it? She sighed, and finashed off her cup. Thoughts kept running through mind. She didn't want Amu to be mad at her, but didn't know how to fix her mistake.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Amu heard Shellie but didn't respond. Instead she sat down on the couch next to Tina, struggling not to speak for fear she would yell.

She looked in the direction of the front door, willing Shellie and Lacey to hurry up. The faster they got here, the faster they'd get done, and the faster she could leave and clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Shellie slowly walked inside, her patience running low for the night. She walked into the living room and sat down carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three wolves sat up when Shellie walked in, sensing her already short fuse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar watched her carefully, everyone of her movements was simply out of character for her, now he was waiting for her eyes to darken and for her to snap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason sat beside her, careful not to make her more angry he simply grabbed her hand
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Lacey, unsure what to do, usure how to acted, followed Shellie in side. She didn't sit down, just stood there feeling out of place.

Tina looked up at her. The normarly happy girl would have been talkig up a strom by now, but she wasn't. She remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Emma stood at the back of the room, and watched Shellie come in. She saw Lacey come in behind her and wondered who she was.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Amu watched as the room filled in until they were all there. She looked at Shellie, waiting for her to say somethingg. This had been her idea, after all.

Amu had her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides, trying not to yell. It was taking all her willpower not to storm out of the room. After they were done she was going to leave and clear her mind. She knew Shellie wanted to talk to her, and she was the head of the Manor, but she was too angry right now to care.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Shellie looked up furiously, her eyes a dark green. She entered Amu's mind painfully but said nothing to her. She shut her eyes and calmed herself, when she opened them again they were slightly brighter. She dropped Jason's hand and stood up. She looked at the rest "Because I'm no longer happy enough to do this I'll keep it simple" she started "This is Lacey Ghost, she is a Dhampir. For those who don't know that is half human and half vampire. I know some of use are human blood drinkers but you touch her and you won't enjoy what happens to you for it." her eyes darkened to nearly black
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Amu flinched as Shellie entered her mind, but didn't protest. She deserved it, and she knew it. She listened and simply nodded.

'A Dhampir,'
she thought. She had heard of them but never met one. She thought they were a legend, but then again most people thought vampires were merely a legend.

When Shellie's eyes darkened Amu frowned but didn't ask. Instead she stood up.

"Is that all?" She asked simply, sharply. She needed to get out of here before she said something she would regret. The anger she had pent up was slowly making its way out and she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, though she sensed it was a bit too late for that with Shellie.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:42 pm

"Sure" Shellie said bitterly to her "Meet me in my room in an hour, any more time then that and that dull annoying pain will be worse" she turned to Lacey, "Want me to show you your room?" she asked kindly

Last edited by jonasoo1 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Lacey nodded, she really wanted to get away from all the Vampires.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Amu just nodded before turning and leaving the room quickly. She ran outside and looked at the sky. The sun would rise soon, no doubt. But it was still dark out now and she took off at full speed into the woods, feeling the breeze blow her hair back. She dodged several tree roots and trunks, leaving the mansion farther and farther behind her.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Shellie poured herself a glass of animal blood and looked at Lacey, "Let's go up stairs then" she said with a smile she walked slowly upstairs
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:59 pm

LAcey took every thing in as she walked not missing a detail. She was still scared but refused to show it. She followed Shellie up the stairs, quietly. She was being careful now. Shellie didn't seem like the best preson to anger.

When she reached the top she was amazed to see so many doors.

~~
Tina suddenly stood up and walked to her room.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:01 pm

When Emma saw Shellie go upstairs to show Lacey her room. She went upstairs and went to her own room.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Shellie turned around and looked at Lacey, her eyes bright green, "Don't worry about angering me. It's usually quite difficult I'm sorry if I seem like I'm this way tonight. Upon your arrival I found out something and that has created a few issues amongst us, I'll be batter by tomorrow" she took a sip from her glass and turned back around. She walked one door past her own and opened it swiftly "If you need anything we can get it tomorrow night, I do want you to be comfortable here after all"
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Amu kept running as fast as her legs would take her until she could no longer hear the voices of those at the Manor. Even then, she kept running. She ran and ran, until her legs ached. She stopped, sitting on a fallen tree log, panting slightly. Suddenly she let out a yell of anger, punching the log with her fist. She didn't know /why/ she was so angry, but she only knew she was. She stood up and started running again, trying to surpress her fury.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:11 pm

Lacey nodded. "Thank-you for your help." She said "But I fear you will not see much of me. I like to sleep the times of a human. " LAcey said taking a step into the room. "Once again I must thank you."
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 pm

"You enjoy sleeping while blood thirsty vampires are awake? Interesting" Shellie said to herself "Anyway, I hope you are happy here" Shellie then walked away and knocked on Tina's door, she had a few things to cover before she talked to Amu.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Lacey didn't understand what Shellie had meat but nodded, she closed her door and locked it. Habit. She sat down on the bed, not yet laying down.

~~
Tina opened her door. She looked confused to see Shellie.

"Hi Shellie," she said in a dull tone. "Is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Shellie sighed "I'm sorry but I didn't mean to intrude earlier but I sorta can't help it most of the time" she was referring to mind reading "Was it not important to tell us about Marcus?" she asked bluntly
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Tina looked down. "I-" She didn't know what to say, but she wasn't surpised that Shellie found out. "I didn't-" She couldn't find the right words. "I don't-" She kept stopping. She looked up at the older vampire. "I'm sorry. I sould have. But wouldn't you have beem mad, anyhow?" She finally found something to say. She was scared, now even Shellie was mad at her, she didn't want any one mad at her. That was just the was she was. "I didn't know how to tell you anyways." She even looked scared.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Amu was far, far away by now. At least she figured she was. She couldnt' see nor hear anything back at the Manor, and she was out of breathe. She was never out of breathe unless she ran very long distances. She started off at a slow walk now, kicking rocks out of her way with her foot every few steps. It was still dark, but she knew it wouldn't stay that way for long.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 pm

"It's okay." Shellie told her, she wasn't angry "I understand Tina, it's okay with me as long as you are happy and doesn't threaten us" she told her. Jason walked passed them and Shellie smiled "Please, don't be scared. I'll talk with Amu and she too will be fine" she said, she watched Jason turn into her room and then looked back at Tina "Trust me" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: