The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
darklies

darklies

At the Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Tina shallowed hard. She looked down, a single tear slid down her cheek. "Well um uh." She didn't know how to tell her. She didn't know how to tell her. She kept looking for the right words that wouldn't make her mad. But in the end she pick simple and easy. "Me." She said quitly. "I'm sorry." She said even quieter.

She looked down. She bit her lip, she hoped Amu wouldn't yell. She was scared of what Amu might think about it

~~
Lacey looked at Shellie. "Is something wrong?" She asked, confused about what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Amu's eyes widened.

"Y---you?" She managed to say. She suddenly jumped up. If they were mates, then that meant.....and Marcus.....and Tina.......

She was looking at the wall now, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. How was this possible??? This whole time, they had been.....

She couldn't seem to process nor finish any of her thougths. She was furious. Not with Tina, but with Marcus. They were /mates/, yet he treated her that way?! /Left/ her?!?

She was practically shaking with pent-up anger as she stood there, staring at nothing. She felt lied to, betrayed, tricked. But yet she couldn't bring herself to be mad with Tina. No, she was mad with /Marcus/. If possible, her hatred for him just grew.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Shellie ignored Lacey for a moment "Jake, get your pack and meet us inside" the wolf nodded and ran outback "Amu, don't panic. Gather everyone and meet in the living room. We all have to talk" she knew Amu would hear her from there. "Jason, go make sure on one is hungry" he nodded, kissed her cheek, and ran inside. Shellie then turned to Lacey "Everything is fine" she told her "Just stay here and wait a sec"
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Tina looked at Amu. "I'm sorry I sould have told you." She could sense she was mad. She didn't want her to be mad. When she decided to tell her, she hopped that Amu would understand why she missed him so much, but somehow she she knew Amu hated him more. She silently cring, not because of Marcus but because Amu was mad.

~~
Lacey looked doudtful. "Yeah okay." She looked around, as if she was mapping out escape routes.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm

"What do you think I'm going to do to you?" Shellie asked Lacey "I don't drink human blood, I've been nothing but nice to you, I'm making sure everyone in this house is fed before introducing you to them and yet you still wish run. Why?"
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Amu /did/ hear Shellie, but she was too lost in her thoughts to comprehend nor respond. She was pulled out of her thoughts by the sound of soft crying. She saw that Tina was crying and felt a tug at her heart. Why was she crying? Did she think she was mad at her?

Suddenly she realized what Shellie had said. She shook her head, then remembered she couldn't see her.

'No. There's nothing to talk about,' she thought. She needed to think, not talk! She bit her lip, looking at Tina. She wanted to comfort her, but knew she would probably just yell. She needed time to clear her head. She turned and walked quickly from the room, struggling not to yell. She knew Shellie would be mad at her for this, but didn't care right now. If she was stuck in a room with everyone, no doubt she would have an outburst. She walked into her room and climbed out the window, landing with a 'thud' on the grass below before taking off at full speed into the woods. She heard an unfamiliar voice as she ran, but she was too angry to turn back and see who it was. Besides, she knew now that she'd have to face Shellie's wrath when she went back. Instead she kept running.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Shellie watched Amu go, she twisted her mind quickly, causing some pain If you don't want to here a night long rant in your head accompanied by the dull pain you will feel from me in your head I suggest you get back here and greet our guest she thought forcefully to her. Normally under such situations Shellie would have let her go but now Lacey was here and she wouldn't have less than all those living in the house there
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Lacey sighed. "It was how I was raised, there was only one only animal blood drinker in my coven. He thought me to always look for ways to escape if need." Lacey said looking down, frowning.

~~
Tina climb on her bed, her head in the pillow. Amu was mad at her. She souldn't have said anything. But it felt wrong to kept something so big from the preson that fely like an older sister to her. She didn't want Amu mad at her.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Amu was still running when she felt a sudden surge of pain in her head. She stopped, flinching. She heard Shellie's voice and frowned. They had a guest?

She almost turned around, but she was still furious. She still couldn't get over the fact that Marcus and Tina......

She quickly shook off the thought and looked around the woods. She was pretty deep into them, but she could still see the Manor. She didn't want to anger Shellie, though that ship seemed to have sailed. But then again, if she kept going, she would just anger her more and probably give herself a migrane.

As she stood there weighing her options, she listened back at the Manor for any voices, but made no move to go back yet.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Shellie entered Amu's mind again, this time less painfully What have you decided? she asked her quickly. On the inside Shellie was fuming but on the outside she looked happy and perky "There is no need to find an escape here, you are safe as long as I'm around. And here's a hint, that will be awhile" she told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob and his pack walked passed them and inside, all of them in wolf form.

Jason got both the containers of blood out and a bunch of glasses. He set them on a table in the living room and walked back outside, staying on the porch and waiting
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Emma was in her room, sitting on her bed. She was reading a book that she had started a couple days before. She heard noise outside her room but ignored it and kept reading.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Lacey shruged again. "Hard to break habit." She said simply.

She stood there silently, she let her thought retrun to the leader of her coven, the only one drank animal blood, her farther. She never thought of him as father through, only the man there to protect her. Now he was dead, killed by a slayer, at least that what they said, somehow she didn't believe it.

~~
Tina was finally able to stop cring. She just laied there.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm

"Oh" Shellie said, "You are safe here, just remember that" Shellie was growing impatient with Amu, she showed her anger through the connection formed between then with a dull pain that would bug Amu
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Amu sighed. She turned and trduged begrudingly back towards the Manor. She was still shaking with pent up anger. The thought of Marcus being near Tina made her furious.

She wondered if he would come back for her. Part of her hoped he woudn't. But she knew that was selfish. She smiled at Lacey as she approached the Manor, wondering exactly who she was. She didn't really want to talk to anyone right now. She wanted to go scream into a pillow and then talk to Tina, but what choice did she have?

She walked up to the two and forced a smile at Shellie.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 am

Thank you Shellie said kindly, making the pain she had caused go away But it had to be done. We have a guest and I do hate rudeness almost as much as I hate disobeyed orders. We don't have to talk about Tina but we do have to talk to the house about our guest, after all she's part human. I'd like you to stay for that and then you can do as you wish She turned to Lacey and smiled "Lacey, this is Amu. Amu, this is Lacey. Lacey is a Dhampir and she will be staying with us" Shellie turned to Jason, who was on the porch. "Please get everyone in the living room. Then get me a first aid kit" Jason nodded and walked inside, up the stairs and knocked on Emma's door
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Lacey nodded and looked at Amu. Without relizeing it she took a step back. She was always careful.

She sighed and looked up at Blood Manor, she found herself wondering what the other people were like. She looked about, unsure if this was safe. "Nice to meet you." She finally choked out. She didn't know what else to say.

~~
Tina sat up in her bed. She sighed. 'Maybe I souldn't have said anything.' She thought as she slung her legs over the side of her bed.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Amu just nodded at Lacey, not even noticing that she seemed scared of her and everything else that moved, seemingly. She had her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides, grinding her teeth together and glancing behind her every few seconds. She was trying to smile politely at Lacey, but it looked more pained than happy as her thoughts were still elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Do you really want to be that way? Shellie asked Amu, the way she was acting bugged her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because Jason didn't get an answer he simply yelled into the room "Emma! Shellie wants everyone down stairs!" he then moved on to Skylar's room. He knocked and walked in "Hey, Shellie want's us down stairs" he told him

"Okay" Skylar said as he sat up.

"Could you bring her the first aid kit while I get Tina?" Jason asked

"Sure" Skylar said, he walked out passed Jason and grabbed the first aid kit out of the bathroom. He walked down stairs and out the door.

"Thank you Skylar" Shellie said, taking it from him. "Would you like me to help you out there?" she asked Lacey.

Jason walked to Tina's room and knocked
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Tina looked up when she hread the knock. "Yeah?" She asked standing up and opening her door enough for her to look out.

~~
Lacey looked at her arm. She simply nodded. "I geuss." She said quitly, still unsure.

~~
Eric was sitting at the edge of town, he was bored with nothing to do. All he could do was wait. HE would have his fun once Marcus got back.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Emma wasn't paying attention and didn't hear Jason knock, but jumped when she heard him yell. "Alright", she called and sat up setting her book on the table next to her bed and came out of her room then went downstairs.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:07 pm

"Shellie asked me to get everyone in the living room" Jason said quickly "We have a new member and she wants everyone to meet her. I don't think it is optional"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shellie took out a thing of gauze from the first aid kit and passed the kit back to Skylar. She gently grabbed Lacey's arm and began to wrap it slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar looked at Amu, he had been around Shellie enough to know when she was made at someone and it certainly wasn't him or Lacey. "Everything okay?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Tina nodded and stepped out of her room. She quietly walked past jason, and waited in the liveing room.

~~
It felt werid to Lacey to have a vampire wrapping her wound, but she said nothing.

((Writers block >.<))
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 pm

"Everything's just peachy," Amu said sarcastically through clenched teeth. She watched as Shellie wrapped Lacey's arm before turning and storming inside and into the living room. She saw Tina and paused in her stride. After a moment she walked over to her, trying to hold back her anger for at least a little bit longer.

Sure, it hurt that Tina had kept this from her, but she was more angry at Marcus than anyone else right now.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Jason walked behind her "If you are hungry then eat, she doesn't want anyone hungry when they meet her" he said to everyone before getting himself a glass of human blood and sitting down. He watched Amu come in and wondered why she was angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar followed after her "What happened?" he asked her quickly, unsure of what had happened

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shellie smiled at Lacey's thought's "If you get injured more than you better get used to it" she wondered why Lacey seemed to accept why Shellie answered her thoughts but didn't ponder them. She was still angry with Amu, seething really Meet me in my room when we are done with this she used a connection, a simple painless one before leaving her head again "Are you ready to go inside now?" she asked Lacey with a smile
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Tina nodded and took a glass of human blood as well. She looked at Amu and smiled, sorta.

~~
"I think." She anwsered.

She was used to people reading her mind, matter of fact, the now dead leader of her coven had a simler gift, it no longered fazed her.

She looked up at the manor, wondering what was waiting for her inside, she took a deep breath tring to clam herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: