The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
darklies

darklies

At the Manor - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:48 pm

"I don't care what's happening down stairs." Marcus said.

He didn't like being trapped in one place. He wanted to leave, but not without Tina.

~~
Tina laguhed slight.ly.

Lacey walked in and took a cookie.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Shellie finished cooking and set the masses of food on the table "Leave some for Lacey if she would like" she smiled at Lacey before walking out of the kitchen and sitting next to Jason, who in turn set down the glass of water and kissed her lightly

"Still stressed?" he asked her as he pulled away.

"Just slightly" she told him, "Not my favorite week thus far."
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Amu sighed, and looked at him.

"If you're going to be staying here...." She gulped then spoke. "Permanently, or at least for a long period of time, then would you like another room? I'm sure there's a bigger one than this," She said, looking around the somewhat cramped room.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Marcus sighed. "I really don't care." He said. He was used to smaller rooms.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Amu frowned.

"Are you sure?" She finally asked, her voice laced with fake politeness.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:32 pm

He glared at her. "Would you stop with the act?" He demaned. "Stop tring to be polite to me when you hate me! It's annoing." He said standing up.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:34 pm

"You're annoying," Amu mumbled. She sighed, looking away. She didn't like it, but she was starting to maybe....just /maybe/ hate him less. Though it hadn't been long, she could almost understand him a bit more, though that still didn't excuse him from his earlier actions.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Jason played with Shellie's mindlessly. The two sat there watching each other for several moments.

Skylar's flame caught part of his shirt. He yelped as it burned his torso and tore it off, stepping on it to smother the flames.

Shellie ran up the stairs quickly, Jason a step behind her.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:24 pm

"So? I don't care." Marcus said, sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Amu jumped when she heard Skylar yell and Shellie and Jason. She quickly opened the door, running down the hall and leaving it open behind her and into Skylar's room.

"What happened??" She asked quickly, panic and worry evident in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:38 pm

"I burnt myself" Skylar said sheepishly. His burnt shirt lie on the floor, revealing the burn covering a large amount of his torso and chest.

Shellie and Jason entered the room and looked at Skylar "Are you okay?" Shellie asked

"I-I'm not sure" Skylar stammered, he was use to the feeling of heat and flames but he had never burned himself severely, he wasn't sure how to feel.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Amu's eyes widened at the large burn. She turned and walked past Shellie and Jason, coming back a few minutes later with the first aid kit Shellie had used on Marcus a week ago. She wasn't exactly sure how to help him, though. She had never been good with first aid. She looked at Shellie for help.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 am

Shellie smiled softly at Skylar, she set a hand on the part of his chest that wasn't burned and forced him to lie down on the bed. She sat next to him and took the first aid kit from Amu. She found what she needed, burn ointment and began to apply it to Skylar's body. "I told you this would happen one day" She teased him like a sister would.

"Yeah, yeah" He told her as he winced from the pressure on his burns. Shellie's touch became lighter and practically nonexistent and his wincing stopped.

"Maybe next time you will listen" She told him

"Yeah, yeah" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:47 pm

(Is Distrust a word?))

Lacey sat at the table with the Lycns. It felt strange to be here. She still didn't trust the vampires fully, she had good reasons to distrust them.

~~
Marcus didn't leave instaed he stood up and locked the door. He wanted to be alone.

He layed down on the bed. Suddenly his mind wondered back into his past. They dance around him. His eyes became distane as he rembered.

~~
Tina had walked up the steps. "More reasons I dislike fire." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Amu stood near the door, smiling softly as she watched the two. She was glad Skylar was okay, though she wondered exactly what had happened. He had never managed to burn himself before today, at least not that she kenw of.

She stayed near the door, not wanting to intrude on the friend moment they seemed to be having.

((Yes.))
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 pm

"Sit up." Shellie said lightly as she took gauze out the first aid kit. He did so quickly "I'll need help doing this because my arms are not wrapping around you."

"Arms to short?" He asked and she smiled at him. And the two began to wrap the gauze around his chest and torso.

"No."

"It's cause you don't like me huh?"

"Indeed, I like men who don't play with fire." she teased.

"That's okay, I not a fan of blonds anyway" He looked at Amu with a smile.

Just then there was a knock on the front door. "Jason, could you get that, it's the doctor to see Lacey" Shellie asked him. He nodded and walked downstairs.

Last edited by jonasoo1 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Lacey looked up and stood in the doorway of the kicten when there was a knock at the door.

~~
Tina was standing next to Amu.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Amu blushed lightly and looked away just as the doorbell rang. She knew who it was, and she looked at Shellie. She knew she would have to 'persuade' him again, and wasn't sure how well that would go over with Jason right there.

"I can finish, if you want to go downstairs," She said, finally stepping away from the wall.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 pm

"I'd appreciate that," Shellie stood up quickly. "Skylar, you promised me something and your little issue isn't going to get you out of it" she told him. He simply nodded and watched as she left. She walked down stairs right as Jason opened the door.

"You must be Doctor Harp" she said with a smile

"Yes, I believe you called for me to see a Miss Lacey Ghost" the young man said. He looked up from his clipboard and saw her, his eyes nearly popping out of his head. She forced her smile to stay and turned to Jason.

"Jason, Skylar and you were supposed to go hunting today. Why don't you get ready?" She asked

"Right." Jason walked away and entered the garage

"Come on in Doctor Harp" Shellie said with a smile and the man walked inside.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Lacey frowned, she hated doctors. SHe didn't move form her spot in the kicten door way
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Amu sighed and watched her go. She listened downstairs for a moment before turning back to Skylar. She walked over to the bed and took the bandages that Shellie had left and carefully tried to finish dressing his burns. She had never been very good at this, and her hands shook, for fear of hurting him by mistake.

She wrapped her arms around him to bring the bandages around, and continued this until she thought she was done. She bit her lip, unsure.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:49 pm

"Thank you" Skylar said with a smile before kissing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lacey, meet us up in your room in ten minutes" Shellie said softly. She led Doctor Harp into the living room, he sat down and she sat next to him. "So, Doctor Harp, how long have you been a doctor?" she asked

"For a few years" He told her "I've never had a call a strange as this though" he admitted "In the middle on the night I mean"

"Oh, is that a problem?" Shellie asked

"It's not as bad as I thought it would be" He admitted.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Lacey frowned. She truned around and got a drink of water before, she walked up to her room.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Amu blinked in surprise, but kissed him back. She was still half-way listening downstairs, but was finding it harder and harder to focus.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 pm

Skylar pulled away reluctantly, "I have a promise to hold up with Shellie" he told her. "Thank you for wrapping me up" he said as he stood up. He found a tee shirt and pulled it over his bandages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good to know, Doctor Harp" Shellie said.

"Please, call me Andy" he insisted

"Okay, Andy" she said with a smile, Andy had gotten extremely close to her, so close that he could have kissed her. It took most of her will power not to move away from him, to trap him in her web before he realized what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: