The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kidnapping

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xxWolf_Demonxx
Admin
xxWolf_Demonxx

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Rayne stood, leaning against both the bars and her brother's strong frame. Her silver eyes were scanning the entire room from the ground up. On the ceiling her could see three surveilence cameras, each moved every few seconds. The lycan was sure there were more, only hidden from sight. Rayne brought her gaze to the cages. Everyone seemed fine, healthy. Except Shellie. The lycan was sure the vampiress was still feeling the after effects of what they did to her.

Rayne knew she was. Her organs still felt as if they were on fire, only not as bad as it had been. Behind her, Lucien was stroking at his sister's long black hair, hoping she'd take it easy. He placed a kiss to her hair as he watched her small, subtle movements.
Back to top Go down
https://theeternal.rpg-board.net
srw464

srw464

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Yukiko looked up at Rayne and Lucien. They were lucky; how they had each other. THey had such a strong bond, one she could see just by lookng at them. They comforted each other.

'I wish I had someone like that,' Yukiko thought, but then quickly regretted it 'I have Bree,' she remined herself, looking down at her. But she wanted someone she could relate to more, no matter how much she loved and cared about Bree. She had bigger things to think about now. SHe looked over at the door, a murderous look in her eyes. Bree still looked positively scary, but she was losing her effect.
~~
Amu watched the others, observing. She had nothing to say. Her will to fight seemed to have left her after Shellie was taken and then brought back. She knew Skylar and Shellie were going to try something when they came back for someone else, but didn't want them to. It wouldn't work. They would just get hurt.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Shellie looked at Amu "Skylar, cancel the plan. Amu doesn't want you to go through with it" Her organs ached but she had to stay tough, for Skylar, Jacob, the kids, but especially Jason, whose thought's portrayed his pain from letting her get hurt. She then turned to Rayne and Lucien "I'll be fine Rayne. Just a little bit of pain" that was an understatement. Skylar sighed and looked at Amu with pleading eyes, flames bursting in his hands but then they disappeared just as fast. He turned away from her and scanned the room.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
darklies

darklies

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:08 am

Tina sat in the middle of her cage with her legs crossed. All kinds of things going through her mind. 'Who will be next? What will they do to us when they were done with everyone? Is there a way to escape? What are they testing, anyways?' She keep looking for the answers, but there were none she could find by looking around the dark room. She ran her fingers through her long blond hair, thinking.

Eric closed his eyes. In his mind's eye he saw himself ripping off a slayers head. He smiled at his daydreams. They were all he had left. His eyes snapped open as his mind began to wonder else were. To a place he wished to forget. He looked around at the cages. He didn't like being treated like an animal. 'But in the end, isn't that we are? Animals?' He thought.

Last edited by darklies on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Amu looked over at Skylar, who was pleading at her with his eyes. She pursed her lips together and shook her head. 'No. Please don't,' she thought, looking away. She refused to meet anyones eyes as she waited. That's all they could do now was wait for them to come back for another one. She hated feeling so useless. SHe pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them, looking at the door with a pained expression on her face.
~~~~
Yukiko looked at Amu for a moment then quickly looked away. She had lost her fight. But she wouldn't. She gripped the cage bars tightly, anger in her eyes. Bree was in her cage next to her doing the same, glaring at the unseen figures on the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:48 am

"Skylar flame down" Shellie mumbled and Skylar's hands went cold again. Shellie was listening to people's thoughts, she turned to Eric anger in her eyes "We are not animals! We don't deserve this! They are the monsters here!" She glared at him furiously, tears in the corners on her eyes. Skylar Looked at Shellie curiously, wondering what Eric had thought to make her shout. Jason looked at Shellie, "What did they do to you?!" he demanded. Shellie turned to him then, her expression soft again. "I'm fine, Hun." she lied to him flawlessly. He frowned and watched her as she smiled at him with difficulty, her pain didn't make lying to him easier
Back to top Go down
xxWolf_Demonxx
Admin
xxWolf_Demonxx

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 am

Rayne, hearing this loud exchange, stepped in. "You are not fine, Shellie. Like I am not. I know they hurt you, tortured you. It's not fair for you to lie to any of us. They deserve to know the truth of what happened to us," she said, her voice firm, like the Beta she was. It was true, they all deserved to know. With them doing nothing, it was likely to happen to the others as well. They should be prepared for what was to come. Rayne didn't want to talk about it as much as Shellie, but it had to be done.

"What happened, Ray? What did they do to you?" asked Lucien through their mind link. Out loud, Rayne answered his question, "They strapped me down and injected me with a liquid form of silver," she had to pause, regaining control of her emotions. "It was everywhere, in my veins, my organs, my head. Everywhere. I passed out after awhile, I think they took it out while I was unconscious."

Her silver eyes closed at the horrible memory of her torture.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Shellie looked at Rayne with pleading eyes. She frowned as she used her mind to twist Skylar's so he could see what happened her. He gasped as it finished "I'll kill them! Every last one of them!" he shouted. Shellie then projected the same images into the heads of everyone of the immortals. The strapping, the pill being shoved down her throat, her helplessness as she screamed in pain. "Happy now?" she asked Rayne as the scene finished
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Eric smile. He found this all amusein. "Like a dog beaten by it's master." He said.

Tina cried. She seen stuff like this before, in Marcus's mind. But this was wrost. Alot of time had pass between Marcus' capture and thier own. This would hurt alot more. 'He was able to Escape, but will we?' She was doutful. She was scared, more then she has ever been. But then she relized something, everything would hurt wrose when you were scared. She tried to stop the tears. But they keep falling. She tried to stop the fear but it only got wrost.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Amu winced as she saw the image in her mind, put there by Shellie. She knew a similar fate awaited each of the vampires, and another for the lycans. She didn't speak or move from her spot in the corner of her cage. She was too tired and numb to even yell at Eric for his comment. She closed her eyes.
~~~
Yukiko gripped the cage bars even tighter when Shellie projected the image in her head right after Rayne told her what they had done to her. She supressed her rage. Bree was losing her anger and becoming sad again. Yukiko could see the tears coming to her eyes and began whispering reassuring things to her.
Back to top Go down
xxWolf_Demonxx
Admin
xxWolf_Demonxx

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Rayne shook her head at Shellie. "No, Shellie, I'm not. But it had to be done," she said, a single tear running down the side of her face. Lucien was there to wipe it away. The Alpha wolf placed a chaste kiss to Rayne's temple as he continued to stroke her silky, black tresses.

Rayne made up her mind. Whether Skylar and Shellie would do something or not, Rayne would. Amu's wishes would not sway her will. Something needed to be done, and if Skylar and Shellie wouldn't to please Amu, Rayne would. The only question was: what? What could she possibly do to throw the slayers off enough for an escape?
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 pm

"Do you need help?" Shellie turned to Rayne "Perhaps the power Jason hasn't yet discovered can aid us when accompanied by Skylar's flame" she ignored everyone else's thoughts except for Jason, Skylar, Lucien, and Rayne's. Jason was wondering what she meant by his power. Shellie turned to him "It wasn't needed to tell you before but you, like most other vampires, have a gift. The gift to create ice out of moisture" He was still confused "You turned the water in the fridge to ice when you passed it. that is how I know" she then turned to Rayne again with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:25 am

Amu stood up, leaning on the cage bars. Her knuckles had stopped bleeding, at least for now.

"If you insist on doing something, at least let me help," She said to Rayne and the others. She could tell they weren't going to listen to her, and if that was the case she wouldn't let them do whatever it was on their own.
~~~~~~~~~~
Yukiko didn't even look up as Amu spoke. She was still whispering to Bree, telling her it would be ok even though she knew it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
xxWolf_Demonxx
Admin
xxWolf_Demonxx

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Rayne had been deep in thought, thinking on what she could possibly do to free them, when the door was thrown open. Like all the other times, the bright light rushed into the dark room, blinding it's inhabitants. Both Wolf siblings flinched away from the light, the pain in their eyes great.

Rayne allowed a hiss to escape her throat as footsteps echoed through out the room. Squinting, the female lycan saw the figures of Slayer group. Odd. They were different from the others that took her and Shellie. Only two male soldiers accompanied the two doctors, which happened to be a man and a woman. They had stopped right in the middle of the hallway, the female doctor looking down at a clipboard. She mumbled a few words while the male simply nodded. They, then, proceeded to direct the soldiers to Yumi's cage.

((Hey, if yall wanna try having your character's attempt an escape, here's your chance. ^^))
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Bree cried out in pain when the light came rushing into the room. She covered her eyes with her hands, peeking out to try and see what was happeneing. She saw them going towards Yumi's cage and shook her head vigourously.

"No!" She said, reaching her hands out of the cage to try and grab them. "Stop!"

Yukiko reached through the cage bars and grabbed Bree's shirt, pulling her down to the ground and close to the edge of the cage so she could hold her. She had one arm in Bree's cage around her shoulders. Yumi was Yukiko's friend, but she had to protect Bree more than anyone else in this room. Bree was like her little sister, and there was no way she was going to let anything happen to her, not after what had happened to their village. She held her close, squinting to see what was happening all while praying that Yumi would be okay.
~~~~~~~
Amu stumbled back when the doors opened again, the light blinding her for a moment. When she opened her eyes she saw the group of Slayers, but they were different than the ones that had taken Shellie and Rayne. She didn't pay much attention to this fact and instead glared at them. They hadn't had any time to discuss methods of escape. She knew her powers were basically useless in this situation. She had already tried her only idea, turning invisible and making them think she had escaped. But those cameras prevented it from working. She looked at Skylar. As much as she didn't want him to use his powers and get hurt, his powers seemed the most beneficial in this situation. She nodded at him, as if to say 'go ahead, do it.'
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Eric saw a chance. 'A beaten dog sould always fight back!' He tough in. He was over 700 years old. He been captrued by slayers before, the proof of that was brunt on his tounge in the form of a cross. He went out with his mind and took the only the wepons that the soldiers were holding and broke them in half. His power being telekensis. He didn't stop to think that made just made they had more hidden somewere on them. As much as he wished he could do more there was nothing more that he could do.

~~~
Tina closed her eyes. Tears running down her face she didn't want to see Yumi being draged out.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Yumi looked away from the door when there was sudden light in the room. She saw them coming towards her cage and back away from the front of the cage glaring at them. She was scared at what they might be planing to do to her, but she tried to not show it.
~~~~~~~~~~

Emma flinched when the sudden light hurt her eyes but slowly got used to the light and watched the doctors go towards Yumi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark glared at the doctors as they went to his sister. "Stay away from her!", he yelled squinting at them from the light. He was worried that he migh tlose his sister.

Last edited by wolfgirl5000 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:29 am

Skylar's hands heated up quickly, a large flame was followed. He threw the large ball of fire at the group quickly. Shellie frowned as she caused the men to have a crippling pain in the back of their heads. Jason was trying to figure out how to use his power. Jake and his pack watched in horror at the vampires powers. Daniel smiled slightly It's a good thing we made friends with the vampires he thought.

((Sorry for my absence but you might want to get used to it. My internet is down and the only chance I can use it is when I'm at my sister's because Jared is in Jacksonville till the 20. Sorry. I'll get on when I can, just be patient))
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Amu stood in the front of her cage now, thinking of ways she could help or things she could do in the chaos they were creating. She smirked, seeing the looks of horror on Jake's face and the others, but said nothing. She watched as Skylar sent fire flying at them, and Eric attempted to dearm them. She didn't like sitting here and doing nothing, but there wasn't much she /could/ do.

Yukiko still held Bree close to her, despite her protests. She wouldn't let her go. She watched as the vampires created pure chaos in the room, trying to hold back her anger at the Slayers, at least for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:47 pm

[[Wolfdemon....? Surprised Where are you?]]
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 pm

((Hath thou abandoned us WolfDemon?!))
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 pm

((Wolfdemon??? Sad))
Back to top Go down
xxWolf_Demonxx
Admin
xxWolf_Demonxx

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 pm

((I'm soooo sorry, guys!!! I started a new job recently and it's making me exhausted. I hadn't been able to get on the computer til now. I apologize. I'll get a post for you guys tomorrow. Just so all know, you can start new threads other places. So you don't have to wait on me.))
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:39 pm

((yay! Thou art back))
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:30 pm

[[Wolfdemon!!! -tackleglomp- We missed you! XD]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kidnapping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kidnapping
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Slayer Base-
Jump to: